Saturday, October 4, 2014

FARAH - MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE ABILITY SO FAR...

I have learned English language since primary school. I learned more about grammar, preposition and vocabulary. In my opinion my English language ability so far is still weak and need more improving. However, if want to compare my English right now than before, I think my English right now and my communication skills in English language too is better than before. However, I still need to learn more about how to communicate in English language with right grammar very well. Although, I can communicate in English with other people but I'm still not very confident to speak in English when talk with them. That maybe because I scared to doing mistake. However, I'll try to improving it and realize that English is important to learn.

Actually I like to learn English that maybe because English is international language and it using by everyone everyday. So that, it’s important to me improve my English language. Nowadays, can communicate and has knowledge about English language is important to get the job. Employers are always looking for individuals with good writing skill and can communicate efficiently. Actually learn new language like English language is fun but it will be boring when it’s too difficult to learn it. However, I will never give up. My expectation is I want to master this language very well. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment